I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting online! Here are some basic troubleshooting steps that can help you resolve the problem:
- Are you using Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable?
- Restart your computer
- Restart your router
- Verify that your Ethernet cable is plugged in securely
- Are you able to sign-in to the Wi-Fi connection?
- If you're at a coffee shop, restaurant, airport or public hot spot, follow these instructions to get online: https://www.covenanteyes.com/support-articles/using-covenant-eyes-at-a-coffee-shop-hotel-or-airport/124
- Are you connected to your network but unable to browse?
- Try uninstalling Covenant Eyes86 and re-installing with the latest version56
I hope this helps!