In order to uninstall Covenant Eyes from a Windows computer, you will need an uninstall code.
Who is authorized to get an uninstall code?
Account Administrators53 can always generate uninstall codes. Adult members (who have not had uninstall permissions removed by the Administrator) can generate uninstall codes from their online account51 or contact Member Care52.
Am I notified when an uninstall code is generated?
Each time an uninstall code is generated by a member, his ally is notified via email.
How do I prevent a member from generating an uninstall code?
An Account Administrator is able to prevent a member (one marked as “Adult”) from generating uninstall codes. When the setting is adjusted, the member will no longer see the “Uninstall” option in their online account. That setting also prevents that member from receiving an uninstall code from Customer Support. To prevent a member from generating an uninstall code, Administrators can go to the Covenant Eyes website52 and follow these steps:
- Sign in with the Account Administrator username and password.
- Click “Manage Members” on the left side of the screen.
- Click the gear icon in the member’s profile box.
- Check the box next to “Allowed to Uninstall” in the “Uninstall Permission” section.
- Click the blue “Save” button.