Most TV brands have free, built-in parental controls or content restrictions that help you limit content on your TV! Here is a break-down by TV brand:
- LG – Safety Settings777 provide some control, including a PIN, but may not be available in every country.
- Samsung – Parental Controls133 use a PIN to limit access to apps, channels, and content.
- Sony – Parental lock controls89 are available on some models.
- TCL (non-Roku) – Parental Controls28 on recent models use V-Chip technology, front panel lock, and/or channel block.
- TCL (with Roku) – start by pressing the home button, and then follow the same steps as the Roku streaming device.34
- Vizio – Parental Control108s allow you to block certain programs.