Begin by signing into your online account51 with your Covenant Eyes username and password. From the Menu, select “Downloads.” You will automatically be shown the download that matches your computer’s operating system. The latest version is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Now that you’re in the right place, follow these easy steps:
- Click the blue “Download Now” button to download the software and start the installation process.
- You will be given the choice to run the install file, save it, or cancel the download. Choose “Run.” Your download will then start automatically. (Note: Depending on your choice of web browser, you may only be given the option to save the file or cancel the download. Choose “Save,” then open the downloaded file.)
- Windows may ask if you want to allow the program to make changes to your computer. Select “Yes.”
- The Install Wizard will start automatically. Close down any extra programs you have running and click the “Next” button as it appears on the next few screens.
- At the end, click “Finish.” If you are prompted to restart, please do so to complete the installation process.
Updating Covenant Eyes
If you need to update your Covenant Eyes software, simply follow the process outlined above. In most cases, you will not need to uninstall your current version of the software. However, if you prefer to do that, or have been advised to do so by a member of our Customer Support team, be sure to consult our directions for uninstalling Covenant Eyes137.
Checking Your Version Number
Combined with your knowledge of installing Covenant Eyes for Windows, using the information below is an easy way to verify the installation/upgrade.
- Click the Hidden Icons arrow, which is near the clock on your computer.
- Click the eye icon (our logo) and a pop-up menu will appear.
- Select “About Covenant Eyes” and a small window will display the version number.