Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Old and no longer relevant. - chad
We fixed three issues in this update:
1. Some people reported the browser was crashing often. We found the weak link in the technical chain and repaired it.
2. Some people reported their username and password were being labeled as invalid. This was actually related to the crashing issue and has been fixed.
3. The browser history now shows one entry per page.
Why mobile accountability is important?
Mobile devices make it easier than ever to hide your Internet use from others:
1. Nearly one in five searches made from mobile devices are for pornography.
2. One in five iPhone owners admits to frequently watching “adult material” on their iPhones.
3. Over two out of three teens say they erase their browser history to make sure their parents will not know about their online activity.
The Covenant Eyes browser takes away this option for secrecy and reduces Internet temptations.
1. Using the browser, information about your Internet browsing is compiled into an easy-to-read report and e-mailed to someone you choose (parent, friend, etc.).
2. Every web address is given its own age-based rating, making the report easy to scan.
3. Reports are perfect starting points for honest conversations about how the Internet is being used.
Using the app is free for anyone who already uses Covenant Eyes Accountability on their PC or Mac. Learn more in our iPhone app user guide.
There are no replies.