Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Old and no longer relevant. - chad
Today we released Covenant Eyes for Android 1.6.2, which fixed several crashes affecting users running Android 2.2.x and improved accuracy of reporting duration of app usage. Previous updates this month improved security and fixed crashing upon login.
Last week we released a series of updates including:
- Bringing the design in line with our Brand Standards
- A new optional module - 'Ads and Supporting Activity Rated (Sensitivity Level) and Above’
- Domain names link to the Detailed Browsing Log.
- Filter references are removed from Accountability only reports.
- The legend has been moved to the bottom of the reports.
- High Ratings per Site is now 'Activity Rated (Sensitivity Level) and Above’
Going a little further back, Covenant Eyes for Mac 2.4.1 fixed an issue that was causing some users to kernal panic.
We are also doing a small Beta test of Covenant Eyes for Mac with improved reporting. If you would be interested in being a part of giving feedback on it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no replies.