Longtime user here. I'm having a significant problem with our phones. On my android, if I Google something, I can see the results. However, if I click to read a Google results article, it won't connect. If I am within an app and click a link to connect to something outside of the app, it will not work. All of this has occurred since the last update. Being the account holder and account manager, I am easily able to uninstall CE on my phone to resolve the problem. I have discovered that I have to leave CE completely off of my phone in order to successfully do internet searches. Also occurring now, my daughter's Pinterest app will not pull up on her iPhone since the update (but works fine on her iPad). I tested my theory and uninstalled CE on her iPhone. Sure enough, Pinterest works perfectly. I tried reinstalling CE, but now her Pinterest no longer connects (SSL error). So I told her that I would report it and she would be without Pinterest on her phone for the time being. My family has experienced minor bugs with the CE app on our phones in the past, but nothing quite this severe. Please correct this as soon as possible so that we may use your services as intended and our devices properly.