Site found that isn't blocked

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
What do I do if I find for example a pornography site that wasn't blocked. I know I can add it to my block list. But is there someone or some place to send the url to to add it to your list?
Photo of Alex Harrell

Alex Harrell

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Annelise

Annelise, Official Rep

  • 258 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
Hello Alex,

Great question! There are a few ways you can request a rating change for a specific URL.

1. Generate your own report and locate the URL in question. Click on that URL (please note: it will NOT direct back to that explicit web page) and a details page will appear. On that details page there will be an option that say: "Request a Rating Change Request". From there you will be able to submit a request directly to our ratings team.

2. Email the URL in question to our email team at They will then alert the rating team of the issue.

3. Contact Customer Service at 877.479.1119 and let us know what website is being rated incorrectly. We will then contact the ratings team and have that investigated as soon as possible. 

I hope this was helpful for you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,