Welcome to discussion thread for the Covenant Eyes for Mac v 2.8.2 beta.
1. To participate in this thread please register for the Beta by filling out this survey.
Registration only takes a couple minutes.
2. Please keep the discussion on the topic of the beta test. This thread will be moderated
more closely than normal to keep the discussion on topic.
3. Please refrain from posting your personal information here. Your
username will not likely cause much harm, but it is always
wise to limit what
personal information you post online. Please send private concerns to GetSat@covenanteyes.com
Feel free to speak up! Even if you think what
you have to say may not be important, or has previously been said please share
it with us. Your feedback allows us to continue to
improve our product.
What is new in this beta?
· Improved ability to connect at hotspots. What hotspot has frustrated you the most when trying to connect with Covenant Eyes installed? Install this beta, go there, and try to connect. Is your experience better or worse?
· Improved handling of home and work network problems. Previous versions of Covenant Eyes sometimes have trouble allowing Internet access quickly when the computer wakes up.
We would like to know if you connected as effortlessly as you would expect to — as effortlessly as you would if Covenant Eyes was not installed on your Mac.
Anything out of the ordinary? Does anything seem out of place or not working as you expected? Let us know! We want your experience with Covenant Eyes to be delightful!