I have had Covenant eyes set up for about a year on my iMac and I am now getting an error message every few minutes stating: "Error M201: Could not connect to server. Verify your Internet, firewall, and proxy settings." This has been going on for a few weeks.
Hello Kelly, Thank you for reaching out! This error can be caused by a few different factors, but can most likely be resolved by uninstalling and re-installing Covenant Eyes. To uninstall Covenant Eyes:
1. Click on the little magnifying glass in the top, right-hand corner of your screen. This will open up Spotlight Search.
2. Type "Covenant Eyes" into the Spotlight Search box. Double click on "Uninstall Covenant Eyes" from your search results.
3. Click "Get code" at the bottom of the "Uninstall Covenant Eyes" window.
4. Enter in your Covenant Eyes username and password to get today's uninstall code then click "Get Code."
5. Click the blue "Uninstall" option.
6. A message will populate, telling you that you will need to restart after uninstalling. Click "Continue Uninstall."
7. A message will populate, asking for your Mac Administrator profile username and password. This is NOT your Covenant Eyes information.
8. A message will populate, telling you the uninstall was successful. Click "Restart."