I work as a professional software developer. Today, I found I was not able to locally debug an application written in .Net Core with Visual Studio 2019. At the point when the app tries to connect to our message queuing service, RabbitMQ, it seems like the web address of the message broker is being blocked. All I get is an exception complaining of a network timeout. It doesn't show up in my local activity that anything has been blocked, but if I uninstall CE, everything works correctly. I've tested with the latest stable and beta versions without any luck. In the past, this scenario has worked successfully.